Well the night is upon us and after reading on some menopause sites about night sweats decided to get into a bed time ' routine ' never been a routine person ever but think this could help me .. always been hit the pillow and gone for 8 hours ... oh no not anymore ..3 hours max , the heatwave of heat apps my adrenaline glands at early doors and bang I am wide awake , bathing in sweat and heat that I have never experienced in my life before ....so some natural remedy to help my body get ready for sleep , no late drinks , black out room, cotton duvet cover and light weight clothes and the piste de la resistance the relax calming music 🎶, so let's see if we can break the non sleep routine with calming sleep ...didn't realise until the meno hit me how much sleep actually does to repair and renew the body , so very anxious to change this horrendous non sleep journey which is bordering on insomnia now ... Ime going in ladies , early I know but I am feeling tired , wish me luck 🎀

Comments

Popular Posts