Morning Lovely ladies ....

How did u sleep , how many toilet visits and change if p j s in the night ?.. despite the calming bed routine I was still woken by my trusted memo mania friend at 4 am with heat and fire enough to wake me and keep me tossing and turning until 6 am ... when I decided to reach for the Lycra and hit the gym before Monday unravels itself ... 45 minutes on the tread mill more sweat ... which means more water inbrakecehich jeans more toilet visits today ... and I am on the road today so the ' she wee ' will accompany my day today in case of emergencies 🙄💦🔥.found a good web site yesterday whereby u pay £20 to obtain a 30 min consultation with a nenopause therapist ? Anyone tried this ?. also decided to have some blood tests to rule out anything cynical .. lymphoma and the likes .. in the mean time work calls today the adrenaline is calm today , caffeine is eliminated this week to see if this helps too ... you ladies have the most amazing day , don't forget your not alone on this and you will get thru it ... go be gorgeous and amazing 🎀

Comments

Popular Posts