Hello Gorgeous Ladies ... it's a special day

National meno pause day ladies .... it sounds like we are starting to be listened to BBC London the lovely Vanessa just had a whole show , it featured a menopause doctor who strongly suggests h r t and dismissed most scare monger things associated with it . What did come out of the show for  was  how not 1 h r t fits all and it is really a trial and error game.. also how testosterone can be missing which also has an effect , especially on sex drive and mood ... so u really do need to be talking to the doctor build a relationship and guide them to trialling things with you . I am excited that I now know Ime not going bonkers and that my forgetfulness and tiredness and lack of libido is not me but a condition I live with ( which I am hoping is temporary )... I have a new prescription for h r t which I was dubious about using .. I gonna give it 3 months and c what happens ....enjoy your day ladies keep the radio and tv on u will gather a lot of new information .... have a beautiful day 🎀

Comments

Popular Posts