Another day in Paradise

Hello Gorgeous ...

Remind me not to stop the coffee intake on a Monday , oh boy what a headache , mind u with the meno pause these days headaches seem to be the norm ?.. dry mouth ?, tired , aching limbs and widening of the middle area ... not to mention all that is going on down stairs that us to function extremely well 😉. One thing that has really helped me through the very dark moments of the meno mania is letting my partner know how I feel , it's important 💆.. and your family . My daughter arrived home last week I am sobbing my heart out , nothing specific ,  .. I just put my hand up and said it's menopause ... and she walked back out the door ( no seriously she didn't ) but just letting them know helps .. off to chiro to check out what's going on with the sciatica that's giving me pain ... you wouldn't believe I visit gym every day eat healthy don't smoke .. the meno has a lot to answer for 🎀

Comments

Popular Posts